View Profile Stagnate

All 45 Movie Reviews

12 w/ Responses

I love it.

Its great! Perfect for halloween too.
Oh and HunterISV, his name is jesus, jebus is just to joke around and what do you mean its not a good name for this character? he's got a beard, long hair, halo and divine powers.

Hmmm...

It was waaaay too fast, i couldn't read a thing.

Btw, dont use madness songs that have already been used.

FallowerOfHank responds:

Still... Could be worse...

But meet fabc... Overused MC9 Aggregation COUNTLESS TIMES!

I like it.

It got a little out of hand when it came to the storyline.

Nice work, hope to see more.

Kinda meh.

You tweened it, you tweened everything. No story line.
The title doesnt relate to the movie cuz when he's dead, there will be no difference.

Just a women walking around instead, tho you putted some effort into it and therefore you deserve something.
5/10

Great stuff!

yeah, that was fucking awesome.

A little bit slow but that's ok.

Nice work.

rorychally responds:

Thanks :P

Masterpiece.

Wow dude, you have really just...

Improved so motherfucking much! the animation is just unbelievable and the graphics are amazing! This was just a god damn masterpiece dude! amazing work you did here and im am really looking forward to the next one!

Dont ever stawp.

Wow.

That was so fucking awesome! I love how you putted some fbf into it and made him get visions.

This was really great work but you dont rly have to make walking sounds for every feet, just when they are walking on something that makes much noise. And his feet got a little too big later.

Joints.

yeah, i also enjoy smoking joints when animating.

Great jawb braah!

LNR123 responds:

Thanks... braaaah... I decided to just turn this animation into some giant FEAR 2 rip off... hahahahaha

Just amazing.

This is some great shit, alpha.

The animation was just great, tho it got a little bit messed up when he visited Mr.Cocker.

Other than that it was just plain perfect.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

messed up was my goal

This is great!

I fucking love these episodes, just my type of humor.

Also: 661 reviews naw.

Hi, I animate Madness Combat in Macromedia Flash 8, I sometimes draw in raster graphic programs like Gimp and Krita and I test out things in FL Studio. I've gone by a few past aliases/accounts: Edge0wnz, GrudgyGrunt, Delawares and currently Stagnate.

23, Male