Destruction Time Destruction Time

oh god i love the start

Leisurely ragtime Leisurely ragtime

Congratulations, you stole a track we've all listened to multiple times. How does it feel to waste your time.

The Pied Piper The Pied Piper

Ah yes.

This takes me back. It's too bad Immolation started to really suck cuz this would really have been perfect if i weren't such an awful animator back then

P.S. 00.35 is fucking amazing, doesnt matter how many times i hear that i love it as much every fucking time!

Anyways, keep it up man. Love your work.

cheshyre responds:

I really liked immolation! but I know how we can be our own worst critics sometimes. If you ever finish it then please use this song. It was made for your video. Thanks for the 10!! This song wouldn't be here if you didn't ask me to make it...

i9incher - insanity i9incher - insanity

Sounds great.

The name really connects with the title, would be perfect for some madness animation that i might make.

I'll get back to you, keep up the great work.

~Rainbow Apple~ ~Rainbow Apple~

Nothing.

I dont can't feel the music, it's so dull. Just the same thing over and over and over and over for a whole fucking minute and the name isn't even related to the song at all. In future music creation, please do add a new beat somewhere in the song, no one enjoys hearier Bam Bum Bam Bum Bam Bum Bam Bum for a whole minute.

I think you could do better.

Incident:010A Song Incident:010A Song

Perfect match!

The song matches the toon perfectly man! you nailed it, and i love the way that it has somewhat an action-spooky feeling in it.

Keep it up man!

Madness Combat 7 MC10 remake Madness Combat 7 MC10 remake

Pretty good...

Yeh, sounds somewhat good at some moments, tho im not sure if it's worth submitting.

Since you didnt really make anything of this.

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Just fuckin' amazing!

This has to be one fo the fucking best dubstep songs i've ever heard! Most of them are just nonsense, but this one, you should be so fucking proud!

-Proton- -Proton-

Fuck yes.

Your mother and i has something to tell you, son, you are adopted.
Your real father is cheshyre.