All 10 art Reviews

Octopus Sticker Octopus Sticker

Amazing, the texture is just top. The suction things seem bit unrefined at some areas though.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks a bunch! And I understand, I see that after submitting it. I'm planning on touching this one up in the near future.

Mag Agent Torture Mag Agent Torture

thats a pretty good idea, remaking old pictures instead of doing nothing at all when out of inspiration.
looks amazing too

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I figure it's better to do that than to just sit and wonder what I should be doing. ^_^

ATP Agent Pumpkin ATP Agent Pumpkin

Holy poop, that looks freaking great! I wasn't the least bit surprised that you would be just as talanted as krinkels. It must be very hard to carve a pumpkin without having the whole piece fall off or something like that, nice work!

The Protagonists The Protagonists

This is actually not too bad, i like it. Only thing that could be reduced would be the feet. Then again if thats your style you shouldn't be bothered to edit it.

Shadgirl Shadgirl

Abselutely nothing negative to say about it, truly just amazing. Thou i do have one question which you'll probably not bother to answer but usually worth a shot, what program did you use when you drew this. The lines are indubitably too smooth to be made in Flash or Gimp.

Also you really managed to get the shadman style into this, nice going krinkels!

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Nice work once again Rhunyc, although his body is a bit too big so he looks sort of fat. Try not to see this as a complaint but as a helpful comment.

Other than that it's just great.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks man!! No offense taken at all. :) I didn't spend a ton of time on this one, this was mainly just a fun little painting I whipped up quickly after watching a w.i.p. of the animation Krinkels allowed me to see. Thanks for being honest! :3

Lib's revenge Lib's revenge

Yeah so?

I draw dicks better, yours look like some kind of aliens,

MrDissaproval - SteamAnimator MrDissaproval - SteamAnimator

Pretty good.

Nice, tho his hands are a bit too, rubber fat.
And not to be man but, his position from the back kinda looks like a dick.

SteamAnimator responds:

What you wouldn't have a Slouchy Shirt on too? -.-

Ask Jeebs Ask Jeebs

Heheh.

Nice thing you drew there krinkels. Can't wait for more.

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Deathwing.

That's pretty fucking amazing.
So im guessing this is your own design of deathwing? if not then you kinda forgot the iron jaw...

ElkDarkshire responds:

do you read the text? it says without its armor...