Madness Corruption Madness Corruption

Moral: There are no competent and experienced animators anymore.

Seriously I'm not gonna lie, I fear that if krinkels were to watch this he would probably end his series, remove them from newgrounds and have them extinct for what you're doing to it's reputation. I think you know damn well all of your fans aren't animators and dont know scrap about it. The fact that I've missed making comments like this was almost unrelated to why I wrote this one. I wrote this because this is one of thefinest example possible of what collaborations are doing to Madness Combat. You're tearing it apart. You've made many great animators leave their posts and vanish. You've made many fans consider Madness being all about shooting some fucking guy and being plotless. And the fact that you're so ignorant that you can't even see how Collabs are boring, uncreative and that no one even wants to look at them with respect anymore is just terrible. I wish people like you would be the ones to quit Madness instead of experienced, effort making and actually good animators.

The intro was also very wierdly made, the background displayed as being made by a five year old and the animation was similar to mine when I started, too damn jumpy. It was also dull and old.
Oh I've missed making these comments. This was however just one last (?) because this collab was something I really couldn't walk by without spitting at.

Djjaner responds:

Is it your comment. I do not intend to do with you somehow to talk about.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

This was really something rare, and not at all like... your previous works. Anyway nice work spazkid, you really did a great job on this. It's amazing.

MadnessEchoCollab3 Pt1 MadnessEchoCollab3 Pt1

To be honest i'm disappointed, then again i wasn't expecting much. I'm not gonna bother whining about creativity or what not, but i'd like to give credit to the one who deserved it, GDop. I've never seen an idea like this and he's by far one of the most talanted i've yet seen. You're one hell of an animator GDop and you hopefully continue to be one. Nice work. +1 for GDop.

Legend of the Void Legend of the Void

Hmmm...

I actually hate these types of games and i could barely stand playing this one, sure the art is great and the plot probably too but the tweening was awful and so was their movements.

But it seems like you putted alot of effort into it and many people likes it so you deserve a 7.

In future games, if you have to tween then ease it.
(this is just what i think and because i animate i notice all the wrong stuff animated in games i cant stand them.)

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

Meh.

I'm sure u putted alot of effort into it, tho... it feels so wierd.

You need to work on the animation, effects and sprites.

The sprites made it look like it was from madness combat 1.

I'm sure you'll do better in ur next games.

Destruction Time Destruction Time

oh god i love the start

Leisurely ragtime Leisurely ragtime

Congratulations, you stole a track we've all listened to multiple times. How does it feel to waste your time.

The Pied Piper The Pied Piper

Ah yes.

This takes me back. It's too bad Immolation started to really suck cuz this would really have been perfect if i weren't such an awful animator back then

P.S. 00.35 is fucking amazing, doesnt matter how many times i hear that i love it as much every fucking time!

Anyways, keep it up man. Love your work.

cheshyre responds:

I really liked immolation! but I know how we can be our own worst critics sometimes. If you ever finish it then please use this song. It was made for your video. Thanks for the 10!! This song wouldn't be here if you didn't ask me to make it...

Octopus Sticker Octopus Sticker

Amazing, the texture is just top. The suction things seem bit unrefined at some areas though.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks a bunch! And I understand, I see that after submitting it. I'm planning on touching this one up in the near future.

Mag Agent Torture Mag Agent Torture

thats a pretty good idea, remaking old pictures instead of doing nothing at all when out of inspiration.
looks amazing too

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I figure it's better to do that than to just sit and wonder what I should be doing. ^_^

ATP Agent Pumpkin ATP Agent Pumpkin

Holy poop, that looks freaking great! I wasn't the least bit surprised that you would be just as talanted as krinkels. It must be very hard to carve a pumpkin without having the whole piece fall off or something like that, nice work!